LoGH models in HK

Yang Wenli (kenchoi@hkstar.com)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:59:52 +0800

At 06:18 PM 6/17/96 +0800, you wrote:

>P.S. I would like to ask those in states, have you got any model of the
>battleship? In HK, we have again another shop that sell both Reich and
>Free star fleet battleship of 1/3000, 1/5000, 1/10000 size and the price
>are about US$60 (~HK$ 400), US$40 (~HK$ 260), and US$20 (~HK$ 120). The
>ship are really wonderful and with almost all the battleship you can find
>in the animation including the new Flagship of Muller, but it is now out
>of stocks.

Where is the shop, could u tell me?

Besides, does anyone know how to distinguish the difference between the
'soundtrack' of the anime (i.e. music with conversations!) and the purely
classics collection of LoGH?

Regards,
Yang

Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder Ort, bleibt das Tun
der Menschen das gleiche... - LoGH

The 13th Fleet of Free Planet Alliance lives!!!