Fwd: LoGH models in HK

RolKran@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:27:43 -0400

In a message dated 96-06-17 21:25:18 EDT, ricci@cs.ust.hk (Ieong Sze Chung
Ricci) writes:

> Besides, I'm also thinking of any method I can help you guys in
>buying those Flagship. But at this stage, I think many HK guys also love
>those battleship, so I hardly find any of those ships. But if you can
>wait, I can try my best to order them for you guys. Before that, can
>anyone who is interested in whose flagship, please email to me. And I can
>contact the shop in order to hold or order some stocks. Also if the stocks
>are available, can any one of you be a "wholeseller", where I can send the
>goods to?

Is it possible..... am I finally able to obtain a model of Yang's
flagship? By any chance do you know where I can find Reinhardt's? This is
too cool!! I know I'm asking quite a bit, but is there anyway that someone
can tell me about how much these flagships would cost in American currency?
Man-o-man you don't know how long I've waited to get one of these things...
Thanks a lot.... Ya Ta!! Bonsai!! Scoee!!

-Rol
In every time,
In every place,
The deeds of men,