Re: The LOgh 's episode

Sledge Hammer! (renegade@hooked.net)
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 09:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, chiu siu wah wrote:

> Hi! If anyone can't find the CD of logh theme sing(just like me) You can
> find it on the CD of logh computer games,you can find it easily.Use a
> dsicman or hifi to listen if you have not got a MIDI.

Is this a new compilation of all the previously released LoGH games?
Is it available in Taiwan?

-Hank
Hank Wong renegade@hooked.net http://www.hooked.net/users/renegade/
California '95 Just re-employed Technical Writer/Airline Agent/PP-ASEL
"Cal, the University of California, is not Berkeley, any more than
Berkeley, the city, is Cal." --Art Spander
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."
--Phantom F. Harlock,"Arcadia of My Youth"