Fwd: LoGH Movie question...

RolKran@aol.com
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 16:17:15 -0400

In a message dated 96-06-25 17:10:56 EDT, azrael@twsu.campus.mci.net (G. W.
Mochon) writes:

>I hate to ask this because the answer is undoubtedly out there somewhere,
>but...
>Is there anywhere one could pick up a subbed copy of the first LoGH Movie on
>VHS? I saw it a long time ago, loved it, haven't been able to find any of
>it anywhere and now that I have internet access, I thought I'd ask. Sorry
>about asking a silly question, but if there is an FAQ or something that has
>that kind of info, I'd be much obliged if someone could point me in the
>right direction.
>
>Thanks in advance - Glenn
>Glenn W. Mochon, esq.

It really depends on how fast you want your copy, or how good you want
your copy..... I personally think that my copy is garbage, it's like 42nd
generation. I could check again though...... I might be thinking of the
wrong one. I think your best bet is the other guy in America..... I'm in NY.

-Rol Kran

In every age,
In every place,
The deeds of men,