Fwd: Question....

RolKran@aol.com
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 23:47:09 -0400

In a message dated 96-06-26 19:57:11 EDT, amos@sedl.org (Walter Amos) writes:

> Neither side
>is an absolute good or an absolute evil.

This is pretty much how I feel, I believe the whole series led you (the
viewer) to this question. It also brings you to think about how stupid war
really is. But as history has proven time and time again....... people never
seem to able to work things out peacefully. History is destined to repeat
itself, even if the situation is different, the outcome is always the same,
death......... I believe that the opening quote sums up the entire series
when it says:

In every time,
In every place,
The deeds of men,
Remain the same.......

Well boys and girls in logh land, this will be my last entry for
a while. Tomorrow I'm going to Germany for three weeks. I think, thanks to
LoGH my pronunciation (most likely spelt wrong, finished last in my second
grade spelling bee) of big funny German last names has improved. I'll look
up Reinhardt when I get there..

See yall soon,
-Rol