Re: LoGH scripts

alex hsi (hsi7@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 19:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

Aiy!!! u got my vote....

a little bit advertisment... check out the home-page
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~mac to see the traslations of Logh from the
Chinese version to the English version from one of my deariest friends, Mark
cheng-ting Ma... enjoy it if anyone visit it... P.S. we are not responsible
for some of the different "spelling" of names... but do visit, and mail mark
and tell him what u really think.... Enjoy..

At 09:04 PM 7/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>A quick survey of all members of this list who have seen the new movie
>INDEPENDENCE DAY (ID4)...
>
>Who else here thinks that the alien troop ships (that we see flying around
>inside the alien mothership when Jeff Goldblum and the "Fresh Prince" guy fly
>inside) look a heluva lot like the Brunhild?

>"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun | Walter Amos
> der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II | amos@sedl.org

Alex the Great de Leia
hsi7@uclink4.berkeley.edu
ahhsi@ocf.berkeley.edu
Enjoy life, Enjoy work, and Enjoy Organic Chemistry....
Amitaba