I love Marmalade Boy!!

RolKran@aol.com
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 17:50:13 -0400

> Hi Ken. I saw your message on the LoGH mailing list, and I was
>wondering if you were back in town. I'd really like to get those
>Marmalade Boy episodes from you.

I can't believe what I'm hearing, is it possible that I could get in
on some of these episodes? I have episodes 1 - 16, but after the first two
episodes I fell in love!! If you can help me out with some of these episodes
bro, I'd be eternally grateful. Maybe we can trade or something like that I
have over 1000 titles in my collection, if you want it I could probably get
it for you........

Please write back!!
-Rol Kran (Colin Hargraves)
In every age,