Re: "admirals" or "generals"

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 01:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

Well... enjoy having a name list now just because keeping track of names
for a series like LOGH is like reading War and Peace and then picking up
the sequel every few months later when it gets fan subbed. Hard to keep
track and its alot better than "that guy... you know... the black dude
that retired and took up beekeeping" Much obliged to Reinhard-Seigfried
and Ricci in bookkeeping for me. As for the titles, always lumped the
admirals together and that was that. After all these guys are much like
the Earl of Kent (Lear). They don't really care whether or not they are
addressed wrongly or bassed over. They are simply confident in their self
worth. Took me the longest time before realizing that Fredrica Greenhill
was a Lt.
mike