Re: Newbie alert!

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 02:20:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Sydney Cousin wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, Mark David wrote:
> >
> > I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if I bring something up
> > that's already been debated to death :)
> >
> > Anyway, I'm interested in knowing how many fansubbed LoGH exist. I
> > have 1-34 plus the 1st movie.
>
> That's all the _fansubs_ that are out, sorry. There are copies of
> movie two out too.

Such as the subtitle I recently completed after over a year hiatus! Muahaha!

> But its very hard to find.

That's generally true. But I'd be willing to make copies of our 2nd movie sub
if needed...

> Sue Shambaugh, who's done
> most/all of the translations, wants to finsih the manga/novels and I think
> the summaries to season II before she starts up again.

I think she is generally done with the novels and is principally working on
synopses of the 3rd series (and maybe soon the 4th!)

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun | Walter Amos
der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II | amos@sedl.org