Re: the Goldenbaum "family atomics"

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:46:14 -0700 (PDT)

Reinhard didnt' let it happen!!! I trust in his judgement and even
without Kircheis, he would have ordered the attack stopped. I believe he
should have (and did) take responsibility for it just because of what he
expected from Oberstein. "Make yourself useful for me..." is a very broad
interpretive request. And Oberstein made himself useful but at the
expense of several billion lives.... I think that Reinhard should have
disclosed everything to Kircheis though.
NO! HE CAN'T HAVE LET IT HAPPEN... can he?
mike