Re: The Westerland Massacre

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:25:16 -0800 (PST)

And so we find ourselves mired in the neverending debate on whether or not
the ends justifies the means. To establish his better system, Reinhard
allowed the slaughter of billions. Was it neccessary, very likely. Was
he justified... no. Its a Catch 22 and to win Reinhard kills what he
respects to become what he despises. Very appropriate then that Kircheis
does die. The series doesn't do the novel credit if the two aren't
related together.
mike