Re: flagship commanders (was Re: "admirals" or "generals")

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 00:39:27 -0800 (PST)

Yup, everything I know,I learned from LOGH and thus LOGH must relate to
all. Watch TNG- "Riker you stupid bumbling hare brained idiot. Even
"Succumb to theory Staaden" would kick your ass.
mike