new LoGH scans

1SWO%mimi@magic.itg.ti.com
Wed, 13 Nov 96 10:48:47 CST

From:    Scott Swoboda

Subject: new LoGH scans

Walter Amos wrote:

>LGHmap.jpg - a scan from vol. 6 of the manga with the clearest galactic map
I've yet seen showing the positions of the Alliance and EMpire in the galaxy

Great scan, Walter.  Not being able to read the Kanji, I'm guessing that
the Empire is in the outer spiral arm, and the Free Planets are in that
inner arm.  The dashed line is the great migration of Arle Heinessen's
people which ends on planet Heinessen.  That would almost have to be the
then-unknown Isherlohn corridor on the bottom of the map, as I would
imagine that Phezza had already been inhabited and would have noticed
a bunch of ice ships passing by.  Am I warm?

Regards,
Scott Swoboda