Re: Independence Day

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 11:10:53 -0800 (PST)

Make that seven.  And yeah, they were pretty cool.  Was hoping that they
would have that in toy form or maybe as a model instead of those ugly
attackers or some stupid alien figure. Little paint here, little filing
there and lotsa contouring putty and I would have had a Brunhild to call
my own.  suppose some things are not to be. whatever.
mike