Re: subs of eps 35-36 out?]

Sydney Cousin (scousin@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 03:05:25 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Walter Amos wrote:

> > According to postings on the TAFMAL (fansubs) mailing list,
> > english subbed episodes 35-36 will be available soon.
>
> Actually I believe up to ep. 38 is now done.  Hopefully I should get mine
> soon. Nyaah. ^_^

   Actually, Central Anime just bought the first 3 box sets and are
planning to hire a translator to finish the series after they re-do 1-34
(or what eer will be out by the time they get around to it).  I'm planning
to but the entire series too, but mostly because I want too ^_^

   If Central Anime really gets behind the series that would be great,
they turn out timed scripts at a really really fast rate.  It would also
me nice to for more people to have access to the series than they do now.
Althought I think most people won't like it.

   Don't get me wrong I LOVE the series (I spend thousands on the LDs) but
when I tried to show it at my Anime club EVERYONE got up and left.  Maybe
2-3 out of 75 or so would stay.  They would all go and eat, go to the
bathroom, etc. etc. and come back when it was over.  We showed two eps at
a time and I had to stop after 8 eps.  Same with RoV

					Sydney