Re: LoGH Mystery Ship(small Season 3 spoiler)

Scott Swoboda (scotswo1@airmail.net)
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 01:30:41 -0600

Girrens@aol.com wrote:

> Hi  -
> <spoiler>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> <>
> You won't have seen the Massassoit unless you've seen Season 3 of LOGH.
> If I remember correctly, it is Dusty Attenborough's ship after Yang allies
> with the El Facil government and then retakes Iserlohn.
>
> Barbara Girrens

Thanks, Barbara.  For a minute there I couldn't believe it.  All I
remember was Dusty commanding the "Leda II" wearing a pirate costume
(hook and all!) during Yang's exodus from Heinessen.  I finally found
the "Masasoite" (the on-screen spelling; canon, I suppose.) in episode
79.  Oddly, those rearward-firing cannons would have come in quite handy
during his battle with Bittenfeld in this episode.

Regards,
Scott Swoboda