Re: LGH script/synopses

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 18:56:20 -0500

At 05:26 PM 4/2/97 -0600, Walter wrote:
>On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 CSUE@delphi.com wrote:
>
>> Needless to say, series 2 scripts are once again on hiatus until
>> (approxinmately) Saturday night, when I expcet to finish watching
>> this puppy.  (Bracing for sad ending - SOB!)
>>
>> I'd like to get a feel for what you, the most obviously interested
>> and devoted GHL fans, would rather see:
>>
>> More series 2 scripts (ie, more fansubs when people get around to doing them)
>> OR
>> Series 4 synopses
>
>This is a tough one.  I also lean toward scripts, because ultimately it is
>watching the subbed episodes that brings us more converts to our glorious
>cause.

/Monica nods- that's how I was hooked ^^;;

 However I am also forced to remark that now would be a great time for
>4th series synopses as Lee's major revision of the LoGH Info Center is finally
>close to being done.  With those we could have as complete a one-stop-shopping
>for LoGH reference as you could hope to have! ^_^

Yeah, that's true ^_^ But scripts mean tapes, yes? /me would like more eps
subbed...

>> Who is NEVER goin to finish all the scripts at this rate...
>
>Well hopefully now you're shooting for a stationary target because this is all
>the LGH eps. that are planned for now.  Before you you were trying to keep up
>with a moving target that was moving faster than you.

Yeah! A target to aim for...

Monica/Akira-chan!

-----
monica@pipeline.com - http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ -fics,pics,tapes!
CLAMP stuffs- RGV, TB, X, MKR, CCD, 20 Menso, Duklyon, CCSakura, Wish,
LOGH, MBoy, GWing, Esca, RKenshin, FY, YYH, EVA, Zetsuai/Bronze
Fav. Charas- Akira, Duo, Heero, Hiei, Izumi, Kenshin, Siegfried, Subaru