RE: Fanfic (long, humor, not dirty)

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 09:01:42 -0600

Oberstein is Oberstein.  No one else could play his part.  I have other
plans for Slappy.  She's more of a cameo walk-on kind of character
anyway.
Right now, I already have plans for Slappy, Skippy, Plotz,
Scratchnsniff, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Chicken Boo and Minerva Mink.
Goodfeathers will probably make a cameo appearence, as will Hello Nurse,
Mindy and Buttons, and Rita and Runt.  I considered using Rita and Runt
in place of M/R, but I liked it better this way. Characters playing
themselves will include Oberstein, Schenkopp, Job Truniht, and others
whose names escape me right now.

You can reprint it if you want.  I might put it on my web page when I
get it running - probably by Sunday.