Re: LoGH 3 CD set

Sydney Cousin (scousin@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:05:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Sledge Hammer! wrote:

> I can't remember if this topic has already been dihow do you like it?does
> anybody have the new 3 CD music boxed set? If so, what's on it?
> Just wanted an idea of what's on it before I spring for it.

   I can't answer your question but I'd love to get this too,  Can you
post the catalog number for the set?

					Thanks in Advance
					  Sydney

                University of Washington School of Medicine
		       Founding member of 1994 UAS
						scousin@u.washington.edu
             Http://weber.u.washington.edu/~scousin/anime.html
    All hail the Purple and Green Haired Goddess!  Long may they rule!!!