Re: Tea

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Sat, 03 May 1997 16:10:32 -0400

At 01:30 PM 5/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>*Heh, heh, heh*
>
>   While I was checking my mail, I had the TV on for background noise, and it
>happened to be "A Bridge Too Far"
>   Sean Connery's subordinate offers him some tea, and Sean says something to
>the effect that "I have lunatics laughing at me from the woods, the
>communications are out, and the plan is a shambles. You think tea is going to
>help ?" Subordinate says
>   " It can't hurt."
>
> Just ask Yang ! =)

*Grin* A little noise on logh, hmm?
Actually, we should say tea flavored brandy, ne?

>Barbara(now aka Suzuno/Frederica on other lists)

Monica et al
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com - http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ -fics, pics, tapes!
Loves- CLAMP, LoGH, MB, RKen, Z/B, Gundam, EVA, Subaru, Kircheis, Izumi
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis