RE: A Question:

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 15:09:53 -0500

I'm so happy.  Deliriously happy.  I went to A-kon 8 this weekend and
fufilled my great quest.  I am now the proud owner of the 1st Roman
Album.  I've wanted it for at least the past 3 years, and never expected
to find it.  I've even tried to order it but it is out of print and
unavailable.  It didn't even cost too much.  Okay, it was a little high
($35) for a used book, but at this point I probably would have bought it
if it cost even more.  I also found vol 7 of the manga.  Now that I have
that I might be able to order the rest.  I'd tried before but for some
reason they never were able to get them.  Maybe with the actual book
I'll have more luck.

Now for my next quest, does anyone have any suggestions?  Is the 2nd
Roman Album (the manga one) also out of print?

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com                  jcaliff@websurfer.net

"Go that way -- really fast.  If something gets in your way, turn."
  -- Better Off Dead