Re: LoGH game

Yang Wenli (kenchoi@hkstar.com)
Wed, 02 Jul 1997 16:23:37 +0800

At 08:28 PM 7/1/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Do you sell/trade ? I'm dying to get IV EX ! Does it need passwords ?
>Any manuals that go with it ? Floppy/CD ? (I ask too much, pardon me.)
>
>Ondine

Actually, I got both III SP and IV EX in orginals (Chinese Edition), i.e.
they come with novels (III SP), posters, and, needless to say,  manuals.

III SP comes with 4 1.44MB disks and it is password protected.  Its BGM is
great.
IV EX comes with 1 CD with soundtracks on it.  But the music is not so good
as III SP.  Nevertheless, its content is very playable.

As LoGH is my all time favourite, I am sorry to tell you that I don't trade.

Regards,
Yang

Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder Ort, bleibt das Tun
der Menschen das gleiche... - LoGH

FPA the 13th Fleet lives!!!