Re: Warning Jennifer Califf

Ondine (ondine@rocketmail.com)
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

---Kong Wong  wrote:

> Becareful Jen, cause I got your e-mail address and a e-mail bombing
> program.  I don't want you to become the first person to get
1,000,000
> junk e-mail.  Stop those non-sense story.  They are not even funny.
> They are scary!  Stop!

Excuse me, but isn't a ML supposed to let people post whatever they
want to (as long as they are LOGH related) ? I hope your warning is
not a serious one; I'll despise it if it is.  If you don't like the
fics, don't read them. It's up to the reader to judge whether it's
non-sense or not. Be free to express your comments, but you better be
nice. If it's me who saw your threat, I won't see you meant it  as a
joke.

Thanks to Jennifer who posted the fics. That induced someone else to
send his fic, and hopefully, more people will follow the example.

 -- Ondine