Yang in YS Universe (Was Re: Warning Jennifer Califf)

Ondine (ondine@rocketmail.com)
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 18:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

I decided to change the subject so that Jennifer won't feel threatened
anymore.

---James Baker  wrote:

> At 11.15 1997-07-12 -0400, Monica/Akira-chan wrote:

Yang
> >>girl... ^^;;
> >>
> >>What if this particular FY Universe needs virgin GUYS ?
> >>
> >>Ondine ^_^
> >
> >Well, that virgin part I may have to disagree with...
> >
> >Monica
>
> Witch virgin part? That Yang is not a virgin girl or that the FY
Universe
> needs virgin GUYS?

I think Monica is talking about Yang being a virgin himself. I'm not
sure if he was one before marriage .....

--Ondine