RE: [Fanfic] Ginga X Densetsu: Their destiny was forordained

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 12:27:19 -0500

>James Baker wrote:

>At 09.35 1997-07-16 -0500, Califf, Jennifer wrote:
>>Sheesh.  I go to all the trouble to write a semi-serious fanfic, and no
>>one even notices.  I guess that's what I get for writing so much silly
>>stuff.  Not that I'm going to stop. ^_^
>>
>>Jennifer
>
>I read it..... thought you was going to add on to that story.....

I am . . . eventually.  I haven't decided exactly where I'm taking it
yet.  I might not even use the whole "phenominal cosmic powers" part of
X.  Maybe just the whole destiny motif.  I don't know yet.

Jennifer