Re: Shadow Fleet (Season 3 spoiler)

xerxes@hkstar.com
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 20:17:00 +0800 (HKT)

At 09:54 PM 7/15/97 -0700, Kong Wong wrote:

>Thanks but I meant when they met in battle field, which would be the
>last time because Yang would be assassinated not long after.

You still haven't told us whether you are referring to Kircheis or Reinhard.

The only occasion Kircheis and Yang confronted each other in battle was
between 10th - 14th October in the year UC 796/RK 487 when the imperial
fleet was launching a counter-attack on the invading FPA fleet.  The exact
date and time was not given and they were not at Iserlohn.  As far as I
understand, Kircheis never fought Yang at Iserlohn.

Yang's final battle with the imperial space force at the Iserlohn Pass
started on 3rd May in year UC 800 or Year 2 of the Calendar of the New
Reich.  The fighting ended on 15th May but the imperial space force did not
evacuate the Iserlohn Pass until 17th May.

Sorry for the late notice.

Xerxes J.
xerxes@hkstar.com