Re: Adalbert Von Fahrenheit

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:39:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 RVaug59495@aol.com wrote:

> What type of download is this..........??????

I am assuming you are referring to the attachment at the end of the previous
email.  I can't say for sure but I have seen this type of thing several times
before.  Probably the person is using a Microsoft product to send the mail and
accidentally leaving behind an unintended data attachment, which is just junk.
Several friends using MS mail stuff have had this problem.  One of the many
reasons I think Microsoft sux.  Just ignore the attachment.

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org