Re: Oberstein, seiyu, and more

Deborah J. Brown (legion@erinet.com)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:57:12 -0400

CSUE@delphi.com wrote:

> Hey, any guy who'd adopt a stray dog can't be *all* bad.  :)  (If you
> want more details  about Oberstein's dog, I'll post 'em, but one of
> them's a series-end spoiler...)
Now I *am* interested. I'd like to be spoiled, myself, cause it's hard
to wait for the end. But if you'd prefer, you can e-mail me direct at
legion@erinet.com.

>out voices very well after watching that!  The guy who plays
>Reinhart, also played Shun (ANdromeda) in St. Seiya.
Which is hard to believe, as different as their voices are.

>I'm sure the more fanatical seiyuu fans (redundant? :) could compile a >comprehensive list.
Who plays Reuntal?

> There's just something about a guy who likes Dalmatians...
Legion agrees wholeheartedly.

Legion - Knew she was a Shiozawa fanatic when she could recognize him in
Judge - BEFORE he started talking in the style we all know and love.