Re: Taking the shot(just seiyuu)

Girrens@aol.com
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 02:00:57 -0400 (EDT)

<< Walter Amos wrote:

>>What's really a bizarre trip - he also plays the voice of the
>>incompetent court wizard "Rosario" in "Dragon Half"!  When I first realized
this >>trying to picture Oberstein walking in with a bucket of dry ice to
generate clouds >>for dramatic effect gave me severe conniptions. ^_^

>Rosario: Incompetent? How dare you. I shall strike you down with my
>dar...choke....gasp...

>Legion - who had the same image as well. <g>

Or picture Oberstein, with his worldy goods tied atop his head, standing
poised on a cliff, ready to jump into the water below - clad only in his
undershirt and shorts - in a desperate attempt to escape the 11 Nahgas in the
2nd Slayers movie  *o*

Suzuno/Frederica
hee   heeheehee