RE: LoGH tactical game info

Raymond Rappaport (RRappaport@mccamish.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:59:55 -0400

Info on the game:
Title: Vermillion III
The Game Of Fleet battle In The Vermillion Campaign
Maker/Game#
Tsukuda Hobby Simulation Game SF Series-094
Copyright 1992
Barcode # 4975431 91194 1
Tsukuda Tel# 03(3843)1130
Price (yen) 5800

A friend bought it for me at a hobby store but did not tell me which one

Many stores are listed on the net so give a look.
If you are interested in helping on the translation let me know

RAYMOND J. B. TIII. RAPPAPORT