Re: Technical Info on Ships?

Chi (r3506011@image.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 23:41:45 +0800

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Hello again:
>         I forgot to mention in my introductory message that I am a BIG space
> wargame player. I was wondering if anyone had any information about the
> vessels of the Empire and the Alliance.  I'm trying to put together some
> conversion rules for Full Thrust (which will appear on the web once they
> are done) and I'd like to have some guidelines when I construct the
> ships (i.e. ship speed, defenses, types and number of weapons, etc.)
>
> Later,
> Mark S.
Hi,
	I am from Taiwan. I am rather surprised to see so many
 logh fans here at Berkeley. I am crazy about logh tactical games.
As far as I know, there are four computer and/or video games about
logh here, and I played two of them.
	The settings of ships are not all the same, but basically
 the types of weapons are the same: beams, missles, and space-fighters.
 The planets and space fortresses have main guns like the famous
 "Thor's Hammer" and "Necklace of Venus", and plane AA batteries and
missles.

I can provide more detailed ship settings in those games if someone is
interested.

					Long live logh!