Re: Looking for episodes.

S. Cousin (scousin@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 23:31:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Sentiono Leowinata wrote:

> I would like to know how many episodes of Legend of Galactic Heroes have
> been subtitled? Currently, I only have up to episodes #38 (The Arrow is
> Released). I would like to collect them all if possible. If someone has
> more episodes, I would not mind buy them from you.

    Sue has released scripts for up to 42.  There are 104 epes total that
run for 4 seasons.  There are also 2 movies and Golden Wing ova special.
Both movies have been subbed but there is no sub (or script that I can
find) for Golden Wing.

> I visited UCI bookstore, but they only have a LD-Japanese version :( Not
> only I don't have LD-player, but I don't think I can understand Japanese
> very well to make sense of it.

   Well, LoGH can only be bought as Japanese LDs or VHS tapes.  No US or
english release has been made.  Given the length and 'animation' I doubt
it ever will.
   If you're thinking about buying the LDs they are not cheap, Y300,000.