Re: POLL

Andrew Tong (atong@ihug.co.nz)
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 08:32:26 +1200

Califf, Jennifer wrote:

> And now a message from the Brain.
>
> When I rule the world, Galactic Heroes will be shown across this
> country.  It will be shown on cable, by satellite, and even on broadcast
> television!  LoGH will come on right after Babylon 5, and the only
> things allowed to be scheduled against it will be documentaries about
> sheep herding in New Zealand and reruns of Cop Rock!

HEY!! I am a New Zealander and I'd just like to point out that "sheep" are
over rated! We do not have sheep TV shows at all. And anyone who actually
watched one would be considered to be a hillbilly type inbred hick (er, or
possibly a farmer...)! We kiwis have had to put up with "Sheep Jokes" for
far too long! NO MORE I say! I, Whine-hard Von Muesli and my invincible army
of Genetically Cloned and Re-Engineered Super Soldier Sheep (G'CRESSS for
short) shall soon TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! (Before the Brain does)!
Mwahahahaha!!!

Results of Poll forthcoming...