Re: The LOGH game

David Chee Kay Leung (ckleung@mortimer.com)
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:23:59 -0800

At 10:21 16/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Can someone give me their memory setting in config.sys? It's been so long
>since I've had to bother with them that I've forgotten how to set them.
>
>Thanks.

DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\HIMEM.SYS /TESTMEM:OFF
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.EXE RAM d=48
DOS=HIGH,UMB
DEVICEHIGH=C:\DEV\TSYCDROM.SYS /D:IDECD_00 /P:SM
FILES=40
BUFFERS=40
DOS=HIGH,UMB

        I hope this is what you are looking for.

        Could someone please give me his sound blaster setting in
autoexec.bat? I
have the line
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1
in the file but the readme file of the game says I need a line like this:

SET BLASTER=A??? I? D? T? P?

        I hope this is the reason why I cannot have sound.

Thanks

    David