RE: LoGH video release

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:14:57 -0600

shadow@nwlink.com wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 15:13:12 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>At 12:14 PM 11/18/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>>I was looking through this month's Animedia (Japanese anime mag) and I
>>>saw an advertisement for LoGH VHS release in Japan.  It looks like
>>>they're releasing the first series on VHS -- 7 tapes total with just the
>>>first 2 eps on the 1st tape and probably 4 on subsequent tapes.  I just
>>>thought you guys might want to know.
>>
>>?? Up until now it was only an LD release only?
>
>Not at all, before the LD's come out VHS tapes are released, 2 episodes per
>tape.   My first copy of LOGH was from VOL 5 VHS tape which had 4 episodes on
>it so the compilations exist as well.

I thought that originally it was released LD only as a subsciption
service.  I know that VHS has come out before though, since I've seen
ads in Newtype.  When did they previously release the 1st series on VHS?

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com

Actually I am a lab mouse and this is all part of an intricate plan to
TAKE OVER THE WORLD!