Re: Special Thanks.

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:17:17 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Sledge Hammer! wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Nov 1997, C Sue Shambaugh wrote:
>
> > Please don't forget to thank Bruce Carlson, GHL Fansubber
> > Extraordinaire.  He does all those edits for me that get my
> > huge prose to fit on the bottom of the screen!
> >
> > - Sue
>
> Might be a dumb question, but is he part of Studio Silene?

Nope, Bruce is his own man and just subtitles on his own, not part of any
larger effort, and without publicizing it on the net.  While he's usually glad
to  make copies for those who ask, he doesn't want his name widely circulated,
and after my own experiences on The Conan Project, I can understand why.

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org