Re: light hearted quest.

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:08:16 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Z107M wrote:

> Okay, this is a light hearted question to people for the hell of it.
>
> Who thought reinhard in the anime looked better with short hair?

There was never a time in the anime that I would have called Reinhard's hair
"short" in any absolute sense, but I agree, in later seasons it really gets
ridiculous.  When it gets to the point where, from the rear, you can't tell
if you're looking at Reinhard or Oscar Francois de Jarjeyes, you have a
problem.  (In fact I always wanted to make up an anime gag video using this
concept...)

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org