Re: Hee hee hee ^_^

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 01:52:13 -0500

At 01:11 PM 3/23/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I finally got the manga.  Now I have 1-7.  ^_^  Over a year and a half
>of actively searching and waiting finally paid off!  I've been through
>vol 1 in detail now.  I'm surprised that all the kanji have furigana; I
>had thought this had an older target audience.

Well, this ran in a shonen mag before it was transferred to Chara ... so I
guess either way, Furigana is going to be there. Hey, I'm happy it's there =P

Anyway, I love the early
>stuff in the manga.  I really like the way they presented the intro of
>Julian and Yang, and the little story featuring Mittermeyer and Reuntal.
> The first volume went through the end of the battle at Astate.

Lovely stuff between Kircheis and Reinhard. Loved the apple scene... *sigh*
It's so damn slow... I've been waiting for ... _That_ scene in the manga
for a year, and it's still not yet... probably cause Chara is a bi-monthly,
but still..

Monica
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com - http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/
Loves- CLAMP, LoGH, MB, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama
"Watashi no Andre?" Oscar Francois de Jarjeyes