Non-member submission from ["Sara Cristina P. Rodrigues" <srodrigues@hipernet.com.br>] (fwd)

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

Fowarded from a person not subscribed to the list...but on topic.

-Hank

Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 14:42:02 -0300
From: "Sara Cristina P. Rodrigues" <srodrigues@hipernet.com.br>
To: logh
Subject: CALL ALL,CALL ALL PLEASE LOOK INSIDE

Hi *smile*
  Well I would like to invite you to visit my new home page about LOGH,
I did a new design, perhaps some pages are slow, but it=B4s worthwhile to
wait a time, you=B4ll have a great surprise *smile* . I My page is in
portuguese
now and I know nobody here understand this language, but check
my graphics, soon I=B4ll put a english version. I already begin in my
personal
page and now I=B4ll translate my anime pages.
And more important I=B4ll put MP3 songs I=B4m doing this, I need to get
a space...
I would like to say thanks for Walter Amos, Ming, Vicent Lo, Monica for
images, songs, scan pictures,etc, I put credits for all *smile* if have
problems please send me a mail :)
Do you know there in USA if there are a fansubber with capthers after
34 ? Please send me a mail

Kisses for all
Sara
http://www.geocities.com/Temple/4852 (LOGH page)