RE: [fanfic] Flight of the Valkyries

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:20:12 -0500

On Monday, April 27, 1998 9:17 PM, Deborah J. Brown
[SMTP:legion@erinet.com] wrote:
> Califf, Jennifer wrote:
> <another hilarious one>
>
> Jennifer, I love it. Now all we need is Reinhard to start wearing
> goggles so his hair will fall over his face when he pulls them away,
> like Gimperichi.

Actually, that pretty much what I envisioned.  ^_^  But I don't know how
well I could write the sequel.

> Legion - Wondering if Gamlin is somewhere on the Federation's side
> grumbling.

I guarentee that he is.  I figure he's an ace Spartanian pilot somewhere
in the fleet who'd ticked off about this whole Sound Force/Fire Bomber
thing.  He probably know Poplan and Konev, but I think they would be
Emerald Force to his Diamond Force.

And he's darn cute too, despite the hair.  ^_-

I just watched episodes 40-46 of Mac 7 last night.  I think there's a
lesson to be learned here, and it applies to LoGH as well.  A nice guy
who is well liked by everyone (especially by his girlfriend's mother);
who has a good job, a cute girlfriend who he gives a present to, loyal
men in his unit, and friends he truly cares about; and who helps his
friends without thinking about his own safety is going to get totally
dumped on at some point in the series.  And the longer things are going
well and the nicer a guy is, the worse it's going to be.

Here are a couple of good rules of thumb.  Don't ever tell your best
friend how well things are going for you, especially if you're just
about to finish paying for a house, car, or boat.  Also, don't ever
propose to your love or go home to see your family before going out on a
dangerous mission.  It's a sure sign that SOMETHING bad is going to
happen.  ^_^

> --
> **************************************
> Embrace your inner Psycho...
>
> ...it'll help you chain him down

Burn your Cosmo...

...it'll keep him from coming into your apartment without knocking.

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com

  |    /_/
   \___/