RE: [fanfic] Flight of the Valkyries

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:28:15 -0500

On Monday, April 27, 1998 11:16 PM, Z107M [SMTP:lwtom@sdcc17.ucsd.edu]
wrote:

> > Jennifer, I love it. Now all we need is Reinhard to start wearing
>
> I'm more of wondering if reinhard's going to counter attack with
> beethoven....  or maybe he'll start his own band, he's cute enough. thump!

Heh heh heh.  Anyone remember The Reich Stuff?  Maybe I will write a
sequel.  ^_-  Song battles.  Classical music.  Maybe Classic Rock?
Classic Rock vs. Jpop?  Oh, but I like Fire Bomber's music.  Although I
could definitely hear Reinhart and co. singing Queen.  "We're the
princes of the universe."

Oh, and thanks for the positive comments from both you and Legion.  It
gives me a warm squishy feeling.  Either that or my diaper needs
changing again.  ^_-

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com

  |    /_/