RE: [fanfic] Flight of the Valkyries

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998, Z107M wrote:

> Or we could get into the messy space battle cross overs....  SDF1 verses
> the Imperial Fleet.....  Okay, so theyr'e seriously outnumbered, but
> that's nothing new.

The Zentradei fleet vs. the Imperial fleet?

The Gamilon/Comet Empire/Black Nebula fleet vs. the Imperial fleet?

The Yamato vs. the Imperial fleet?

The Shadows (from Babylon 5) vs. the Alliance fleet?

The Jovian lizard fleet (from Nadesico)  vs. the Alliance fleet?

The Imperial fleet (from Star Wars) vs. the Imperial fleet (from LoGH)?

The Alliance fleet (from LoGH) vs. the Imperial fleet (from Star Wars)?

Let's not even go there...^^;;;;;;;;;

-Hank

-----
Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
IRC: GaleWolf (EFNet #fansubs, #anime!)