Re: What goodies come with the 2nd Box set?

'Vejita' S. Cousin (scousin@u.washington.edu)
Sat, 9 May 1998 14:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Alvaro Jimenez wrote:

> UCI Anime has the 2nd box set, what are the goodies they mention? I'd
> have to order from Peru and their shipping quotes are a bit high, how
> much could the set weight?

   I've got all four box sets:

Volume I   Y61,800
	Phone Card
	Video Disk of op/ed
	LoGH 'encyclopedia' in a little binder
		Characters only
Volume II  Y70,000
	Same but with Mechanic/ships only
Volume III Y90,000
	Same more characters
Volume IV  Y70,000
	I didn't get a Video CD with the op/ed for this one just a
	phone card and another binder with mostly character and some
	mecanical info
    But Volume IV came with a 35min extra LD on the making of the
ovas/movies, interviews witht eh voice actors, history, etc. etc.  There's
one section where (it appears?) they discuss the music sections in/for
LoGH.  They show the voice actors rehearsing and 'sort of' lip-sinking,
etc. etc.

> Also, they're in clv. Are there cav versions? Are the movies in clv or
> cav?

  No there all CLV.  Movie I is CAV thou.