BOUNCE logh@soda.csua.berkeley.edu: Non-member submission from ["Makiko Takahashi" <lestatmk@hotw

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

HTML junk and some headers trimmed. standard warnings (post from the
address you are subscribed as, please, etc.) apply.
Also, please turn off HTML code in your email program.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: owner-logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
To: owner-logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: BOUNCE logh@soda.csua.berkeley.edu:    Non-member submission from ["Makiko Takahashi" <lestatmk@hotweb.or.jp>]

From: "Makiko Takahashi" <lestatmk@hotweb.or.jp>
To: <logh>
Subject: Price of New LDs
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:30:41 +0900

Hi, You asked the price of LD BOX.
All right,
The price of New LD BOX( TKLO-50305) is  \70,000. ( ←Why TOKUMA's LD is
More expensive
than Sunrise?)
They said they sell only LD BOX for side stories.  No other options. ( which
means you
can't buy them one by one)
 I don't know  wether VHS version is available or not. Anyway if you need
these new side
stories, you must buy LD box.

the Advertisement tells
The New LD Box contains following ( include some Omake = premium goods ):

1) 6 LDs of new side stories.
2) Story and Character design  Data ( in 6 whole binder as usual)
3) Single LD ( Include Non telop Opening & Ending )
4) With Luxury Case
This LD box is  a limited version. ( Yoyaku Gentei Seisan)
You must order in advance.  The Closing date for the order is July 31.

There is new Sound Track (For Side stories), too!
It is 2CD box and TKCA-71428. Price is \3,398 without tax. If you order it
in advance
(before 9/23 ) you can get the B2 poster, too.

By the way, I watched 3 Side stories ( Silver-, Morning -, Dishonor)  Among
them,
 "Sliver Valley" is the best.   The young Linehard is worth watching. ( He
is very cute)
The pictures (Most of them are winter scenery) are very beautiful.  It is
worth watching.
It is about their first duty on a very cold planet.  It includes  some
battles but not
like main stories. In those three episodes, there is no spaceship battle.
Other two is
more like detective stories. If you expect spaceship battle scene (like main
stories),
you may be disappointed.

Mackey
tasuki@geocities.com