Re: Vs: LoGH appeal/release possibilities

Netghost (gr8scott@airmail.net)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 18:55:17 -0500

Sampo Haarlaa wrote:
>=20
> -----Alkuper=E4inen viesti-----
> L=E4hett=E4j=E4: Hank Wong <hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
> Vastaanottaja: logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU <logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
> P=E4iv=E4: 18. hein=E4kuuta 1998 13:45
> Aihe: LoGH appeal/release possibilities
>=20
> >You have to see the the stunning scenes of massed ships in mortal
> >combat, as the strains of Dvorak's New World Symphony echo in the
> >backgrounds. You have to see the diabolical and ingenious use of scien=
ce,
> > strategy, and intrigue. You have to see the character interactions an=
> >how their relationships develop. On as big a screen as possible. And i=
> >stereo surround sound :)

Hmmm, has there been any discussion here about live-action remakes?=20
That is what sells (in America, anyway).

And how about who you would cast?

BTW, I only have Conquest and 1-25, can anyone point me in the proper
direction for more subbed copies?