LoGH Tactical Game Question: Non-member submission from [YAO CHUN ROBERT FOCK <ycrf@deakin.edu.au>]

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:40:06 -0700 (PDT)

Please direct all replies to the original poster.  -Hank
----------Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 23:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: YAO CHUN ROBERT FOCK <ycrf@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:01:36 +1000 (EST)
To: logh
Subject: Asking the Details about LoGH Tactical Game

Hi,

My name is Robert Fock, a fever fans of LoGH.  I've just searched the LoGH
wed-site and find your message about the tactical game of LoGH.  I'm very
interest in this game.  Is it a computer game or a board game?  I'm really
excited when I saw your message.  You can say I'm a collector of LoGH.
I'm looking for the board war game of LoGH for many years.  I really hope
that I can get one of these games in my life.  Could you please send me
more informations about the game.  I will very please if you can give the
reply.  Thank you very much.  See you.

Robert