Re: Quick LoGH+ question

Sheldon Yip (sheld@direct.ca)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 10:56:23 -0700

At 10:13 AM 7/25/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Does anyone here have any opinions on Legend of Galactic Heroes Plus
>for the Saturn?  Was there any other LoGH Saturn game?
>
>I'm thinking of getting it based on the 8/10 rating Newtype gave it,
>but I don't even know what sort of game it is.
>--
>    _____     Isaac Kuo kuo@bit.csc.lsu.edu http://www.csc.lsu.edu/~kuo
>/___________\ "Mari-san...  Yokatta...
>\=\)-----(/=/  ...Yokatta go-buji de..." - Karigari Hiroshi

For Gaming Systems the Logh Plus game for the Saturn is pretty good.
Its a real time and strategic game. The AI was a lot tougher on the Saturn
than on Playstation.

LoGH and LoGH plus are the only games for the Saturn system.

There is a new PC game 'LoGH V' for J Win 95 that was released late February.
And it looks good.