LoGH on PSX: Non-member submission from [Greg Bower <majortom@extremezone.com>] (fwd)

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

belated forward. see, this is what happens when you're not posting from
your subscribed address :p

-Hank

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 23:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: owner-logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
To: owner-logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: BOUNCE logh@soda.csua.berkeley.edu:    Non-member submission from [Greg Bower <majortom@extremezone.com>]

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 00:00:39 -0700
To: logh
From: Greg Bower <majortom@extremezone.com>
Subject: RE: Yang on PSX

RE: Yang on PSX

>Hello, My Name is Mackey living in   Japan.( I'm Japanese )
>You asked about Playstation Game of LoGH.
>Yes,  in Japan, the Plastation version of LoGH is on market right now . ( It
>came out aroud end of May)
>But I have not got it yet. ( Because I already have both windows & Sega
>saturn version)
>I don't know the difference between Saga version and this one.
>Probably , the graphic is better than Sega. ( I hope)

   That is interesting! I did not know that there is a Playstation LoGH
game. I am going to Japan in two weeks for a month of vacation. I will be
looking for the Saturn game while I am there. I can't read Japanese very
good, but I want to still buy it and have fun with it.

>But I wonder whether you can play Japanese Playstation Disk on your US
>machine.

   We have ways of playing the Japanese games. For the Playstation, we need
to open it up and solder on a special chip to the main circuitboard. But
for the Saturn, all we need is a special cartridge to plug in and we can
play imports. I have both the Saturn and Playstation, and I have Japanese
imports for both.

>If you need the information of about LoGH in Japane, probably I can help a
>little.

   I think I may need your help with a few questions when I come back in
Japan in August with my new LoGH game!

Greg Bower       majortom@extremezone.com
http://www.extremezone.com/~majortom