Re: Fansub Distributer

Backlash (sloshi@po-box.mcgill.ca)
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 01:16:55 -0400

At 02:42 PM 10/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Isaac Alexander wrote:
>>
>> The only place I've been able to find LOGH fansubs is at Aquarian
Productions.
>> http://www.rio.com/~tbutler/aquarian.html
>> Has anybody dealt with them before and if so, what was the quality of
the tapes and the tape turnaround? Also, are there any other distributors
out there for the series? I see the movies pop up in different places but
it's hard to find the tv series.

>   Actually I sent Aquarian/Tony the SVHS master of LoGH that he has.  You
>can trust them to send you tapes back; however, the last I heard they were
>REALLY backlogged!  So you might want to mail them and ask what te turn
>around time is these days.

Hi,

	Well, the information you just said is interresting, but it just answers
one part of the question. Nobody has yet said anything about the quality of
the LoGHs that Aquarian has. Can anybody please answer it...

	Also, is there any other places that has the LoGH episodes and also
distribute SVHS tapes?

	Thank you...		Backlash