Re: Fansub Distributer

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:39:26 +0100

Sampo Haarlaa wrote:

> Hello.
>
> If anybody from Europe wants to get LOGH to himself,
> he can try this place.
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~royfokker1/
>
> I don't know what their quality is exactly, since I got my LOGH from
> another distributor (who has now been shut down). Turntime in
> this place is quite fast and so far I have been satisfied with everything
> I have ordered from there.
>
> Sampo.

Well, that's where I got mine. This distributor is quite a nice guy, the
quality is not incredible but still quite good, turnaround time is
excellent (except lately because he's met some problems). Plus, it's
really hard to find fansubs in Europe (in Pal!). He's got up to episode
42. Any european fan looking for fansubs should stop there!
That was my two cents.

-Djallel Zouita-

"-This is Blasphemy! This is Madness!
 -This is Sparta."